Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Doctor and the Cell Phone

That's kind of a funny title for my post. Isn't it? Well, once you see these pictures, you will know what in the world I am talking about.

If you know Ryan, you know that he is very “into” his electronic gadgets. He has about 4 of our old cell phones and even though they don't get service any longer, they can still do a bunch of cool things when they are charged up. In fact, Ryan figured out how to do a ton of things on my old cell phone that I never knew it was capable of doing! So...this leads to his Halloween costume. Yes, my child wanted to be a cell phone for Halloween. The amazing thing was that I was actually able to find a cell phone costume and didn't have to make one like I had originally planned. LOL!

Here he is pretending to dial for Hannah.
Is that not the funniest costume ever?
Just look at my cutie patootie Hannah. She was dressed as a doctor. Although, if you asked her who she was that day, she insisted that she was not a doctor. She was “Hannah.” But if you reworded your question ans asked her who she was dressed up as, she would quickly reply, “A doctor.” Talk about being literal! Personally I think she kind of looked like a nurse with those white tights, but either way she was on a mission that day to heal everyone with all of the goodies she had in her doctor’s bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment