Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School

Well, yesterday was the official first day of school for Ryan, although it was only about an hour long and we were able to stay with him. I took lots of photos! Today was the hard day though. I dropped him off in his classroom and had to leave so I could take Hannah to her first day of Preschool. They both did fine. No tears and no drama. Unbelievable! (Actually a few tears welled up in my eyes, but the kids were fine!)
Ryan standing in front of the school sign. I can’t believe he is going to school with the big kids!
This is Ryan with his new teacher. She is very sweet!
Mommy and Ry.
Ryan saw me take a picture of the crayons so he wanted to take one with his camera too. (I know I am weird. I take pictures of random things. But don’t you think these crayons look cool all lined up?)
Ryan’s teacher is introducing the class to “George,” her guitar.This is Hannah with her new teacher.
Hannah showing me the fake spaghetti in the play kitchen.
I could not pull her away from this box of beads. She LOVED it! I am sure that is where I will find her when I pick her up. LOL! The little boy behind her is our neighbor and Hannah’s best buddy Vince. He is in her class too.
This is a picture of Ryan this morning before we left for school. He is excited to be able to use his backpack!
Well, I think I should grab a quick bite to eat before I need to leave to pick Hannah up from school. Boy, that sure went by fast!

On a side note, I have my post-op appointment tomorrow where I should get the biopsy results back. I will post tomorrow with (hopefully) good news! *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment