King for a day!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Ryan's Birthday
We celebrated Ryan's 6th birthday last week at a place called Pump It Up. He and his friends had a blast jumping on all of the blow up jumpies and sliding down the huge slides. Ryan even got to sit in his very own blow up chair! At the end of the day, he came up to me and said, “Mommy, this was the best birthday party I have ever had!” That just made my day.
How cute is this? Hannah and Ryan went down the slide together.
They had a pretty cool climbing wall. I was talking to another mom when I turned around and saw Hannah hooked up to the harness. I got a little nervous but the gal who was working there said that she could do it. Boy, could she ever! She climbed that thing with no fear at all! Take a look at this. (She is only TWO! Yikes!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is such a great place. We took Makenna one year for her birthday party and she said the same thing Ryan did when it was all over. Makes it all worth it!!
ReplyDelete