We finally changed Hannah’s crib into a “big girl bed” a couple of days ago. (I have been paranoid that she would wander the house at night while we were sleeping as soon as we put her in a real bed, so I have been putting it off as long as I could.) She actually likes it so I told her that if she gets up, then Daddy is going to change it back into a crib. That seems to be working pretty well so far at night. However, she refuses to take a nap in it during the day. We still need to work on that, but otherwise the transition hasn’t been as horrible as I thought it would be. I suppose expecting the worst and hoping for the best is the best way to approach these milestones. LOL!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Hannah's Big Girl Bed
We finally changed Hannah’s crib into a “big girl bed” a couple of days ago. (I have been paranoid that she would wander the house at night while we were sleeping as soon as we put her in a real bed, so I have been putting it off as long as I could.) She actually likes it so I told her that if she gets up, then Daddy is going to change it back into a crib. That seems to be working pretty well so far at night. However, she refuses to take a nap in it during the day. We still need to work on that, but otherwise the transition hasn’t been as horrible as I thought it would be. I suppose expecting the worst and hoping for the best is the best way to approach these milestones. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment