This morning I took Ryan in for his first eye doctor appointment. Of course since Andy and I both wear glasses, we know it is inevitable for the kids to need them at some point too. It was so funny to watch because I think Ryan actually enjoyed it. He had fun reading the letters on the chart and choosing, "Which is clearer: A or B, 1 or 2?" Our eye doc is wonderful. I didn't have my camera with me so he asked me if I wanted him to take a few pictures with his camera of Ryan in the big chair with the crazy glasses? Of course I said, "YES!" As soon as he emails them to me, I will post them for you. How many eye doctors do you know that will take photos of their patients for you to scrapbook? I didn't even mention it to him at all. He just knows that I like to scrapbook. What a great guy! *Ü*
By the way, Ryan's eyes looked great. No glasses....yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment