Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome to the Stenz Family Blog

I thought it was time that I started a new blog for my friends and family. As you may (or may not) know, I have had a crafting blog for about a year and a half. (If you would like to take a peek at it, the address is lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com.) I enjoy updating it with my latest creations and even post photos and fun things about my family here and there. I thought it would be fun to have a blog dedicated to just family stuff though so that all of you who are not local can see just how much the kiddos have grown. They bring such joy to us that we want to share it with all of you. I can't promise that I will post daily or even weekly, but I do promise to try to keep you updated with the latest “West Coast Stenz” happenings.

Here is a photo that my mom took at the park on Mother's Day this year. (Not too bad Mom! Shel is teaching you well!)
Well, I should head off to bed. Ryan, Hannah, and I are off to Vacation Bible School early tomorrow morning. (I am helping out with the crafts.) I will let you know how it goes. Maybe I will even have some pictures to post later this week. *Ü*
Love and Hugs,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment