Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vacation Bible School and a few Mother's Day Pics

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post of the kids at VBS today. I have been so busy running around trying to help organize the crafts for 225 kids that I have hardly seen my own kids all week. They seem to both be enjoying the chaos.

I will actually enjoy next week because we have nothing planned except our weekly summer playdate with the other mommies and their kids. I am in charge of the playdate next week and guess what I have decided to do with them? Hmmm....crafts maybe? As if I haven't had enough of kids crafts this week! I am reserving the craft room at our community clubhouse and will lead the kids in some sort of fun craft. (I still need to figure out what we will be doing.) I will definitely take some pictures of that and post them next week.

In the meantime, you can enjoy these fun photos from Mother’s Day...
Mom and Me (sorry the photo is a bit blurry.)
Silly kids.
Hannah giving Nana a big kiss.
Hannah wearing Nana’s hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment